Friends Are Like A Chocolate Box,and Each Chocolate Is Like A Portion Of Life,some Are Crunchy,some Are Nutty,some Are Soft And Some Are Hard But All Are Delicious!:-)
Friends are like a chocolate box,and each chocolate is like a portion of life,some are crunchy,some are nutty,some are soft and some are hard but all are ..
Thode Se Dil Ko Udas Kar Liya Karo,
Thode se dil ko udas kar liya karo, Dost se dur hone ehsas kar liya karo, Hamesa ham hi yaad karte hai, Khabhi aap bhi yaad kar liya karo !!
Leave Something For Friend,
Leave something for friend,Never leave friend for something,Because in life, somethings will leave you,But friends will always live with you!
If Love Gets Broken, U Can Look For A New One,
If love gets broken, u can look for a new one, If a glass gets broken, u can always buy a new one If friendship gets broken, u can never have the same ..
Whenever I Feel Sad,
Whenever I feel sad,Whenever I feel lonely,Whenever I miss you a lot,Whenever I feel like meeting you,I just keep my right hand on my chest,To realize ..
The Best Of Friends,
The best of friends,Can change a frown,Into a smile,when you feel down.The best of friends,Will understand,Your little trials,And lend a hand.The best ..
True Friendship Never Fades
True friendship never fades with time, it bcomes more more tasteful, like old wine. Only a friend can understand d unsaid words, and convert the rolling ..
No comments:
Post a Comment