Saturday, 15 October 2011

HADITH SHAREEF: - ramadan SMS Message


In The Month Of Ramadan,I’m Wishing You 4 Weeks Of Blessings,30 Days Of Clemency,and 720 Hours Of Enlightenment.


In the month of Ramadan,I’m wishing you 4 weeks of blessings,30 days of clemency,and 720 hours of enlightenment. Ramadan Mubarak!



On The Month Of Ramadan, I Am Wishing You Four Weeks Of Blessings, 30 Days Of Clemency, And 720 Hours Of Enlightenment.


On the month of Ramadan, I am wishing you four weeks of blessings, 30 days of clemency, and 720 hours of enlightenment. Happy Ramadan!



Ya All’ah, Dont Take My Soul Away Until You Are Happy With Me..


Ya All’ah, dont take my soul away until you are happy with me..Ya All’ah, give me a death of a shaheed..Ya All’ah, give me death whilst im in sajdah..Ya ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .