Thursday, 5 July 2012

Dedicated 2 Some "spcl Ppl" In "MY LIFE"..! I Say Crazy Things When I'm Hyper But Don't Do Them.. I Say Stupid Things When I'm Angry But Don't Mean Them.. I Say Hurtful Things When I'm Hurt But Don't Mean To Hurt You.. I Say Silly Things Without Thinking But Laugh At Myself Later.. To All "MY

Dedicated 2 some "spcl ppl" in "MY LIFE"..! I say Crazy Things When I'm Hyper but don't do them.. I say Stupid Things When I'm Angry but don't mean them.. I say Hurtful Things When I'm Hurt but don't mean to hurt You.. I say Silly Things without thinking but laugh at myself later.. To all "MY
FRIENDS" who ignore my crazy stupid talks, my irritation when angry, laugh at my sillines.. FORGIVE ME IF I HAD EVER HURT YOU..THANKS FOR ACCEPTING ME..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .