Oh, When I Was In Love With You, Then I Was Clean And Brave
Oh, when I was in love with you, Then I was clean and braveAnd miles around the wonders grew, How well did I behave.And now the fancy passes by, And nothing ..
Doubt That The Stars Are Fire
Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
Usne Ek Din Meri Hatheli Pe,
Usne ek din meri hatheli pe,Badi masumiyat se apniNazuk si ungliyo se likha,"Muje pyar hai tumse"Jane kesi syahi thi,Wo lafz mite b nhi aurAajtak ..
Usne Thora B Wo Tahalluq Jo Meri Zaat Se Tha,
Usne thora b wo tahalluq jo meri zaat se tha,Usko ranj na jane meri kis baat se tha,La tahalluq raha logon ki tarah wo b,Jo achi tarah waqif mere halaat ..
Your Love For Me Is Flawless,
Your love for me is flawless, your commitment impeccable. Your only concern is my happiness, you make me feel so special. I love you.
Trust Me, You Are The One,
Trust me, you are the one,Whom my eyes seek,Whom my heartfinds,Whom my destiny wants,Whom mymind reminds me of,Whom my life I’ll sold, Whom I reallydepend ..
Mere Liye Kya Ho Aap Main Kaise Samjhau,
Mere liye kya ho aap main kaise samjhau,Dil kholkar apna me aapko kaise dhikhau,chand alfazo me apna Haq kaise jatau,chahta hu main khud se bhi zyada ye ..
No comments:
Post a Comment