Monday, 16 July 2012

"ALLAH Se Daro, Ek Doosrey K Saath Sulah Safaaeiy (Aman Pasandi) Se Raho"


Ye Lo Eid Dress


Ye lo Eid Dress _--.--_ /""\) (/""\ / /| : | \ \ \,,\| : | /,,/ |,,,,,,,,,| | | | | |,,,| |,,,|Ghari+=+-(@)-+=+Romal!"'""""""""!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!Or ..



Women Marry Men Hoping They Will Change;


Women marry men hoping they will change;And men marry women hoping they will not.Unfortunately, it happens in contrast and as result, both of them get ..



YOU HAVE MADE ME A BETTER PERSON BY LOVING ME FOR WHO I AM.


YOU HAVE MADE ME A BETTER PERSON BY LOVING ME FOR WHO I AM. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY



Your Love Makes My Days Happy And Bright, Into My World You Brought Pure Delight


Your love makes my days Happy and bright, Into my world you Brought pure delightJoy beyond reason You’ve given me, Our love is true This I can see.Happy ..



The Relationship Between Husband And Wife Should Be Like That Between The Hands And The Eyes.


The relationship between husband and wife should be like that between the hands and the eyes.If the hands get hurt, the eyes cry;And if the eyes cry, the ..



Congratulations On Another Year Of Love, Laughter, And Happiness.


Congratulations on another year of love, laughter, and happiness.Here’s to wish you many more and a happy anniversary sweet brother ..



May You Share Your Secrets, Your Aspirations, Your Dreams And Your Wishes With Your Loving Partner; And Travel Together Through The Journey Of Life Fulfilling Them!


May you share your secrets, your aspirations, your dreams and your wishes with your loving partner; and travel together through the journey of life fulfilling ..



MereY SaNam .!!!


MereY SaNam .!!! Maana Ke Tujhko Mujhse Be'panah PiYaar HeY Per ~~ Teri Uljhi H0wi Baat0n Se Kabhi Kabhi Mehso0s Hota He Keh ShaYad Teri Mohabbat Mein ..



Hoping That The Love You Shared Years Ago


Hoping that the love you shared years agoIs still strong and trueMay this anniversary bringAll life’s happy times for youHave a blast buddy!



I'm Wishing You A Marriage That Is:


I'm wishing you a marriage that is:Less argumentative and more bonding;Less nagging and more encouraging;Less worrisome and more enjoyable;Less of egoism ..



“I MISS YOU” Is Not Just A Word, It Is A Feeling


“I MISS YOU” is not just a word, it is a feelingThat hurts the most. You can’t express your feelingOf missing some one and no other person.I love ..



Love Demands Love Only That I Found Out Form Your Marriage.


Love demands love only that I found out form your marriage.I am amazed to see the 1 year of your marriage life. Wish youluck and a very happy anniversary.



The Best Thing About Having


The best thing about havingforgive is you. We are timeless.together, we will always have stability,friendship, laughter, and joy. I love uHappy Anniversary



A Husband Is Just A Title Every Man Can Have.


A husband is just a title every man can have.But it takes a heart and life to live by it.You never failed to show me how much I mean to you.I love you. ..



YOUR MARRIED LIFE WAS A SURPRISE FOR I NEVER HOPE TO SEE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE IN MY LIFE. YOUR MARRIED LIFE WAS LIKE A BUCKEYE OF FLOWERS.


YOUR MARRIED LIFE WAS A SURPRISE FOR I NEVER HOPE TO SEE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE IN MY LIFE. YOUR MARRIED LIFE WAS LIKE A BUCKEYE OF FLOWERS. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ..



LOVELY TIMES OF LIFE WILL NOT RETURN BACK FOREVER


LOVELY TIMES OF LIFE WILL NOT RETURN BACK FOREVERBUT THE LOVELY RELATIONandMISSING MEMORIES OF GOOD PEOPLE WILL STAY IN THE HEART FOREVER...



My Beloved Mum And Dad, Today Is A Very Special Day For All Of Us, Because On This Day Our Wonderful Family Appeared. You Can’t Even Imagine How Grateful I Am For Such Great Parents.


My beloved mum and dad, today is a very special day for all of us, because on this day our wonderful family appeared. You can’t even imagine how grateful ..



I Can’t Bear That


I can’t bear thatYou are in painSo I choose youTo give you relief Happy anniversary



I Love My Life Because It Gave Me You. I Love My Life Because You Are My Wife.


I love my life because it gave me you. I love my life because you are my Wife.Happy Anniversary



All These Years, You’ve Heard Me Nag.


All these years, you’ve heard me nag.But on this day, I’m gonna bragAbout how you still love me for meThank you so much for your love honey.Notwithstanding ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .