Saying Good Night Is Not A Formality Or Due To Free Message,
Saying Good night is not a Formality or Due to free message,It's the art of Saying that I remember you in "My last minute of the Day "Good Night.
Be Thankful For Today's Little Moments, Because They Are Tomorrow's Precious Memories.
Be thankful for today's little moments, because they are tomorrow's precious memories.Have a peaceful sleep!
From Morning's First Light To Evening's Last Star, Always Remember How Special You Are.
From morning's first light to evening's last star, always remember how special you are.Sweet Dreams! Good Night!
I Just Wanted To Say Good Night
It’s been a long day. I’m really tired, And I bet so are you. Before I hit the hay, I just wanted to say Good Night, Sweet dreams!
Do Not Promise When You Are Happy,
Do not promise when you are happy,Do not reply when you are angryAnd do not decide when you are sadGOOD NIGHT
If You Feel Little Sick
If you feel little bored, little sick, little sad, all lost, You know what’s wrong? You are suffering from lack of Vitamin ‘ME’ Good Night..
Run Faster, Eat Better, Sleep Longer, Try Harder, Aim Higher, Love More, Day By Day Get Happier
Run faster, eat better, sleep longer, try harder, aim higher, love more, day by day get happierGood Night
This Long Day Is Coming To An End
Hello, my dear sweet friend, Someone is thinking about you, This long day is coming to an end We will be resting soon. You can leave the day’s work, ..
No comments:
Post a Comment