Aankhon Me Rahne Waale Ko Yaad Nahi Karate,
Aankhon me rahne waale ko yaad nahi karate,Dil me rahne waale ki baat nahi karate,Hamaari to `rooh' me bas gaye ho aap,Tabhi to ham milane ki `fariyaad' ..
Yadon Sey Rishta Kal Bhi Tha,
Yadon Sey Rishta Kal Bhi Tha,Yadon Sey Rishta Aaj Bhi HaiDil Kal Bhi Apna Dukhta Tha,Dil Afsurda Sa Aaj Bhi HaiTum Door Huvey Majboori Mein,Hum Toot Gaye ..
I’m The Heart, You Are The Heartbeat,
I’m the heart, you are the heartbeat,I’m the breath, you are the oxygen,I’m the body, you are the soul,We are two bodies, one soul…
Ur My Baby Till The Day I Die
Ur my baby till the day I die, The day I lose u is the day I cry. ur a special angel that was sent to me, ur caught in my heart, and u'll never be ..
No comments:
Post a Comment