Wednesday, 25 July 2012

How Much I Love - Love SMS Message


Mujhse Apna Pyar Kabhi Wapas Mat Lena,


Mujhse Apna Pyar Kabhi Wapas Mat Lena,Mujhse ye iqrar Kabhi Wapas Mat Lena,Kehti Rehna Har Pal Main Tumhari Hoon,Mujh Se ye izhar Kabhi Wapas Mat Lena.



Main Hoon Tera Khayal Hai Chand Raat Hai,


Main hoon tera khayal hai chand raat hai,Dil dard se niddhaal hai aur chand raat hai,Eid aayi hai magar dil bechaini se bhara hai,Teri be’dardiyon ka ..



I’m The Heart, You Are The Heartbeat,


I’m the heart, you are the heartbeat,I’m the breath, you are the oxygen,I’m the body, you are the soul,We are two bodies, one soul…



Talk 2 Me When I’m Bored


Talk 2 me when i’m bored, kiss me when i’m sad, hug me when i cry, care 4 me when i die, love me when i’m still alive.



If 100% Of The Peoples Loves U,then I Am One Of Them........


If 100% of the peoples loves u,then i am one of them........If 99% of the peoples hates u,then i am that 1%..........If 100% of the peoples hates u,then ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .