You Are The Greatest Daddy In The World. If This Was Father's Day, I Would Give You A Tie. But It's Your Birthday, So I'll Give You All My Love, Respect And Affection, The Ties That Bind.
You are the greatest Daddy in the world. If this was Father's Day, I would give you a tie. But it's your birthday, so I'll give you all my love, respect ..
A Jolly Person, A Cheerful Personality,
A jolly person, A cheerful personality, A great teacher,And a simple human being.You encompass all these qualities. Happy birthday
Special Day, Special Person And Special Celebration. May All Your Dreams And Desires Come True In This Coming Year.
Special day, special person and special celebration. May all your dreams and desires come true in this coming year. Happy birthday.
If You Are Single On This Birthday Too, Don't Be Sad.
If you are single on this birthday too, don't be sad.You're just missing out on big expenses, less self respect, unnecessary arguments, huge phone bills ..
From The Minute I Saw You, I Was Hooked. Your Eyes, Your Smile, All Of It… Perfect! I Am So Glad To Be Able To Call You My Girlfriend.
From the minute I saw you, I was hooked. Your eyes, your smile, all of it… perfect! I am so glad to be able to call you my girlfriend. Happy birthday!
Thanks For All The Things You’ve Given To Me – Love, Care, Time And Attention.
Thanks for all the things you’ve given to me – love, care, time and attention. I hope that our relationship will last forever. Enjoy your special day.
Today Is So Important To Everyone Who Knows You And Who Loves The Amazing Person You Are. On Your Birthday And Always, You're Wished Everything Wonderful!
Today is so important to everyone who knows you and who loves the amazing person you are. On your birthday and always, you're wished everything wonderful!I ..
Sometimes I Do Get Angry On You,
Sometimes I do get angry on you,But, it is all in good spirit,Sometimes I also feel bad for you,But, you know the reason or clue,I just want to tell you, ..
In S0ft Gleaming Night Of StArs,
In S0ft Gleaming night of stArs,May all your dreams come true.May Every Star 0f every night,Bring love and joy t0 y0u.Happy Birthday t0 y0u
No comments:
Post a Comment