Saturday, 2 February 2013

Nahi Sirf Jashn Manana, - Independence Day SMS Message


Aik Arab,


Aik arab,.Aik karor,.Aik lakh,.Aik hazar,.Aik so,.Aik dafa,..I LOVE U,.Meri jaan,.Mery chand,.Mery sohny,.Mery pyary,....PAKISTAN,.Aaj sy 14 din pehly ..



Mere Pyaare Dosto, Plz Do Not Send Me Independence Day Sms,


Mere pyaare dosto, Plz do not send me Independence day sms, It's my humble request and don't wish me the same.... Because Now I am married Yaaar.



Nature Has Given You Everything,


Nature Has Given You Everything,You Have Got Unlimited Resources.The Foundations Of Your State Have Been Laid,And It Is Now For You To Build,And Build ..



Life Is Full Of Vibrations, Not Of Bombs But Of Harmony N Happiness


Life is full of vibrations, not of bombs But of harmony N happinessEnjoy it with full masti, spirituality N rhythm.Happy Independence Day



Mere Piyare Piyaare Pakistan


Mere Piyare Piyaare PakistanBus Iss Khayal Se Zinda Hain,Tu Humara Hai,Jo Tu Rha Na ToKuch Nahi Rahay Ga Jeenay Main,Mere Watannn….!!!Tujhay Kesay Ye ..



A PlaCe Where I BOrn, Where I RAise , WheRe I LivE…!!


A plaCe where i bOrn, where i rAise , wheRe i livE…!!I lOve my cOuntryHAppy IndEpenDence dAy..!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .