A Relaxed Mind, A Peaceful Soul,
A Relaxed Mind, A Peaceful Soul,A Joyful Spirit, A Healthy Body &Heart full of Love..All these are my Prayers for You..Wish a Happy New Yea
Remembering The Warm Hugs, Oh Dear Friend;
Remembering the warm hugs, Oh dear friend;Here are my wishes with all my love I send.May your sorrows drown and there're no tears;Missing you and sending ..
In The New Year
In the new Year, may God would be your Best Friend, He Loves you Deeper, always Bless on You, Always Guide You & Carry you… Happy New Year.
"Ring Out The Old, Ring In The New,
"Ring out the old, ring in the new,Ring, happy bells, across the snow:The year is going, let him go;Ring out the false, ring in the true,“Happy ..
As I Think About Our Friendship And How Happy It Has Made Me, I Want To Wish You Happiness In The Year To Come.
As I think about our friendship and how happy it has made me, I want to wish you happiness in the year to come. Happy New Year 2017
I Would Say Happy New Year But It’s Not Happy;
I would say happy new year but it’s not happy;It’s exactly the same as last year except colder,My Wishes in 2017,God gives You,12 Month of Happiness,52 ..
New Lover,
new lover,new friends,new food,new places,new films,new jobs,new style,new songs,new, new, newHappy new year,2017, for all friends
I Wish You A Life That Is Bright
The dark nights pass by and turn into days of light, I wish you a life that is bright. So my good friend, don’t be fearful, This New Year is bound to ..
New Year Is A Time For Celebration
New Year is a time for celebrationof love, of life, of Friendship.Therefore, it is the time to thank Godfor the wonderful friends,and to bring to their ..
Sparkling Crackers Colorful Night Sweetest Bite Smiling Faces Delicious Dishes Only Luv, No Fear Let's Welcome The New Year.
Sparkling Crackers Colorful Night Sweetest Bite Smiling Faces Delicious Dishes Only Luv, No Fear Let's Welcome the New Year. Happy New Yea
Leave Behind The Old Chapters That Were Filled With Pages Of Worries And Sorrow. Begin The New Year With Happiness, Cheer And Smiles.
Leave behind the old chapters that were filled with pages of worries and sorrow. Begin the New Year with happiness, cheer and smiles. Wish You Happy New ..
Kabhi Tum Muje Kareeb Se Aa K Dekna Aise Nahi Jara Aur Paas Aa K Dekhna,
Kabhi tum muje kareeb se aa k dekna Aise nahi jara aur paas aa k dekhna,Main tum se kitna pyar karta hoon, Mujhe kabhi seene se laga kar dekna,Main tuje ..
"In Every Thing There Must Be A Reason,
"In every thing there must be a reason,a time 2come and a time 2go. I pray that this New Year brings 2you happiness and joy 4ever and ever."
Be Always At War With Your Vices, At Peace With Your Neighbors
Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighborsAnd let each New Year find you a better man.Happy New Yea
No comments:
Post a Comment