Laughter, Pleasure And Gaiety All Around;
Laughter, pleasure and gaiety all around;Family, friends and companions abound.Memories to cherish and plenty of reminiscing;May you have a birthday that ..
Roses Always Stand For Thoughts And So These Come To Say, That My Wishes Are With You Today & Everyday.
Roses always stand for thoughts and so these come to say, that my wishes are with you today & everyday.Happy Birthday!
Regardless Of Whether You Are An Old Man Or A Young Teenage Boy, You Will Forever Remain Our Little Bundle Of Joy.
Regardless of whether you are an old man or a young teenage boy, you will forever remain our little bundle of joy. Happy birthday son.
Happy Birthday To The Best Person On Earth
May you always have dreams, May love is what your heart will feel, May you never have worries and fears, Happy birthday to the best person on earth, Today ..
Sometimes I Do Get Angry On You,
Sometimes I do get angry on you,But, it is all in good spirit,Sometimes I also feel bad for you,But, you know the reason or clue,I just want to tell you, ..
I Hope You Have A Wonderful Day And That The Year Ahead Is Filled With Much Love, Many Wonderful Surprises And Gives You Lasting Memories That You Will Cherish In All The Days Ahead. Happy Birthday.
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will ..
Every Single Day Since You Were Born, You've Added Something Amazing To My Life. I Can’t Imagine My Life Without You In It.
Every single day since you were born, you've added something amazing to my life. I can’t imagine my life without you in it. Happy birthday, my beloved ..
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue,
Roses are red, violets are blue,I don't want to know where I'd be without you.Happy Birthday!
I Still Wonder How You Managed To Handle Such Characters As We Were In School. You Are An Outstanding Teacher And Because You Disciplined Us With One Hand And Drew Us In With The Other, We Are Who We Have Become Today.
I still wonder how you managed to handle such characters as we were in school. You are an outstanding teacher and because you disciplined us with one hand ..
No comments:
Post a Comment