Is Kadar Hum Aapko Chahte Hai Ki Duniya
Is kadar hum aapko chahte hai ki duniyawale dekh ke jal jate hai, yu toh hum sabhi ko ULLU banate hai, lekin aap thoda JALDI ban jate hai…
Anewala Kal Tumhara Hai..
Anewala Kal Tumhara Hai.. TumharaTha.. Tumhara Hi Rhega.. Us pr Tumhara Hi Haq hai.. SochoKyon? . . . Kyuki kal ..
Hotho Se Jo Choo Liya,
Hotho se jo choo liya, Ehsaas Aab tak hai, Aankhe Nam hai, Aur sanso mein Aag aab tak hain Aur kyo na ho Khayi Bhi to HARI Mirchi-hai
Read Each Word From Right Side.
Read each word from right side. A suomaf rotcod dlot em taht ylno latnem stneitap evah eht tnelat ot daer ..
This Dog, Is Dog, A Dog, Good Dog, Way Dog, To Dog, Keep Dog, An Dog, Idiot Dog, Busy Dog, For Dog, 20 Dog, Seconds Dog!
This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! … Now read ..
Mil Gaya,
mil gaya, mil gaya mughe KOI mil gaya..... oye oye mil gia mil gia , oye mil gia sach me mil gaya Yaar.............. April main mara ..
Last Night I Got A Severe Head Pain…
Last night I Got a severe Head pain… I went to the Doctor … He said that It would be cured If I send a SMS TO some lunatic person… ..
The Time Since I Have Met U, I Have Realized That A Friend Like You Is Worth Million Dollars...
The time since I have met u, i have realized that a friend like you is worth million dollars... So, if u dont mind...... Can I sell you?
5 Reasons Why I Like You-
5 Reasons Why I Like You- 1.Ur Never Boring, 2.U Know How To Bring On My Face 3.Ur Always On My Side, 4.We Are A Perfect Match, ..
God Made Day Light And Called It Sun;
God made day light and called it sun; god made entertainment and called it fun; god made night light and called it moon; god made a you ..
Assi V Kisi De Naal Payar Keeta C,
Assi v kisi de Naal payar keeta C, Odi yaad vich Dil bekarar keeta C, darr darr k Aik Din izhaar keeta C, O Marjani kehndi VEERAMÄin ..
A - You Are Attractive,
A - You are Attractive,B - You are the Best,C - You are Cute,D - You are Dear to Me,E - You are Excellent,F - You are Funny,G - You are Good-Looking,H ..
U R The One Who Is CHARMING
U R the one who is CHARMINGU R the one who is INTELLIGENTU R the one who is CUTEand I am the One who is spreading these RUMOURS.
Dear Ms BeautiFOOL,
Dear Ms BeautiFOOL, U are so wonderFOOL, graceFOOL, playFOOL, powerFOOL and faithFOOL. Earlier U were really respectFOOL & had a colorFOOL ..
You Are Equal To Sixty James Bond!
You are equal to sixty james bond!How??007 * 60 = 420
No comments:
Post a Comment