Kaun Hai, Jo Manzil Se Dur Nahi
Kaun hai, jo manzil se dur nahiKaun hai jo zindagi se majbur nahisabhi gunaah karte hainhamari nazar mein to koi bi bekasur nahi
Don Not Count What U Have Lost,
don not count what u have lost,just see what u have now,because past never comes back,but some times future can give u back your lost things in another ..
1 Tree Make 1,00,000 Matchsticks But,
1 Tree make 1,00,000 matchsticks But, 1 matchstick can burn 1,00,000 tress,same way 1 negative thought can burn thousands dream.So, Always think POSITIVE ..
Tired Of Many Greetings ? ? ? ?
Tired of Many Greetings ? ? ? ?They Come such as...Hi, Hello, GM, GN, Have a nice day ?Now, Here's My SimpleRefreshing Line.Can u Smile 4 Me ? ?
Time Has Never Stood So Still,
Time has never stood so still,As now these days I've been alone,And I must sit and wait until,The emptiness I feel is gone.
If You Are Not Happy Being Single,
If you are not happy being single,You’ll never be happy in a relationship..Get Your Own life 1st,then try to share it with someone.
No comments:
Post a Comment