Today Is Your Special Day And I‘m Going To Be Your Personal Genie. Every Wish Of Yours Will Be Fulfilled, My Lord.
Today is your special day and I‘m going to be your personal Genie. Every wish of yours will be fulfilled, my lord.Happy Birthday
Kick Off Ur Shoes, Take A Break;
Kick off ur shoes, take a break;Crank the tunes, dance & shake;Light the candles, cut the cake;Make it a day, that's simply great!Happy B'day!
Because Of Your Love, My Girlfriend,
Because of your love, my girlfriend, I can climb the highest mountain and solve the largest problem. Your love and our shared life gives me purpose and ..
May Your Birthday And Every Day Be Filled With The Warmth Of Sunshine, The Happiness Of Smiles, The Sounds Of Laughter, The...
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the...Happy Birthday
Each Moment With You Is A Blessing Grandma, And I Am Definitely The Luckiest Girl In The World For I Have You In My Life.
Each moment with you is a blessing grandma, and I am definitely the luckiest girl in the world for I have you in my life. Have a grand birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment