When The Life Is Down And It’s Dark All Around,
When the life is down and it’s dark all around,There comes a star that’s not too far,That star is you my friend.Stay with me forever.
A Coin Is Easy To Earn, A Friend Is Hard To Find
A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I texted you, but it’s okay because ..
A Friend Is Like An Angle, Who Lifts Us Off Our Feet When Our Wings Have Trouble Remembering How To Fly
A friend is like an angle, who lifts us off our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to flyThe world is like a mirror if u face it smiling, ..
You Are My Friend Forever
I CARE For U Bcoz You Are MY sweet _,_,_,_,_,_,_, ¡ ,_,_,_,_,_) ¡ ¡_,_,_, ¡ _,_,_,)R I E N D ¡ ¡ O R E V E R ¡_,_¡
A Helping Hand
A friend is someone Who is always by your side, Offering to be your shelter, Your helping hand, and a guide.
Pyari Bat Ek Sachy Dost K Liye
Pyari Bat Ek Sachy Dost K Liye Agar Main Mar Jaon Tu, Meri Mayyat K Qareeb Mat Aana .. Q K Us Waqt Mery Haath Tmhary Aansoo Pochnay K ..
No comments:
Post a Comment