I Wish You A Life That Is Bright
The dark nights pass by and turn into days of light, I wish you a life that is bright. So my good friend, don’t be fearful, This New Year is bound to ..
O My Dear, Forget Your Fear,
O my Dear, forget your fear, Let all your dreams b clear, Nvr put tear, plz hear, I want 2 tell one thing in your ear Wishing U A Very Happy NEW YEAR
Even If It’s A New Year And Things May Change, I Hope To Continue Our Partnership And Keep Up This Bond Efficiently For Many More Years To Come.
Even if it’s a new year and things may change, I hope to continue our partnership and keep up this bond efficiently for many more years to come. Wish ..
New Year Be The Best Ever
New Year be the best everFilled with joy, love, laughterFun, Humor, cheer!My dear happy new year 2017
Bas Ik Meri Baat Nahi Thi,
Bas Ik Meri Baat nahi thi,Sab ka Dard December tha..Barf k Shehr me rhny Wala,Ek ek Fard December tha..Pichly Saal k akhir me bhi,Hairat me Hum Teeno thy..Ek ..
No comments:
Post a Comment