Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Khayaal Tera Meri - Love SMS Message


I Love The Way


I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care. I love the way you say, 'I Love You,' and the way you're always there.



People Aren't As Beautiful As They Look, As They Walk Or As They Talk.


People aren't as beautiful as they look, as they walk or as they talk.They are only as beautiful as they love, as they care, and as they share!



Koi Juda Hogaya Toh Koi Hafa Hogaya,,,,


Koi Juda Hogaya Toh Koi Hafa Hogaya,,,,Na Jaane Zindagi Main Hum Se Kya Gunaah Hogaya,,,,Hazaaron Sajde Kiye Kisi Ko Paane Ke Liye,,,,Magar Jis Sajde Main ..



The Person Who Gets Angry A Lot Also Loves Love A Lot;


The person who gets angry a lot also loves love a lot;Because Red is the not the colour only of Anger, it is also the colour of Love!



Yaad Teri Jab Bhi Aati Hai,


Yaad teri jab bhi aati hai,Neend meri kho jaati hai,Aakhen band to sapna dekhati hai,Khuli aakhon ko bhi tera deedaar nazar aata hai.



U Know Why God Made Eyes In Pair,


U know why god made eyes in pair,lags in pair, hands in pair, & the heart as single?Just to find a heart of ur choice & make a pair...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .