Husband To Wife, "Wow Darling, The House Is So Clean. Was The Whatsapp Server Down Today?"
Husband to wife, "Wow Darling, the house is so clean. Was the Whatsapp server down today?"Wife: No.Husband was completely surprised!Wife: I lost ..
Kal Me Ny 2 Logon Ko BeWaqoof Banaya,
Kal me ny 2 Logon ko BeWaqoof Banaya,Pucho Kese??,?,?,?,?,Bilkul Aisay Hi..;pAb 3 Ho Gaye,Hahaha..:-)
Attending A Wedding For The First Time, A
Attending a wedding for the first time, alittle girl whispered to her mother, “Whyis the bride dressed in white?” “Becausewhite is the color of happiness, ..
Sardar: O Yaar, Meri Teacher Bolti Hai,
Sardar: O Yaar, Meri Teacher Bolti hai,Bhains ka Doodh Peeny se Dimagh Bohat Tez Ho jata Hai.Pathan: Wo Jhoot Bolta Hai,Agar Aisa Hota to Bhains ka Apna ..
After A Quarrel, A Husband Said To His Wife,
After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife,You know, I was a fool when I married you.She replied, Yes dear, I knowbut I was in love and didnt notice.
Boy: Tunne Dekha, Us Ladki Mein Itna Attitude Hai.
Boy: Tunne Dekha, Us Ladki Mein Itna Attitude Hai.Girl: 'Attitude' Ke Spelling Bata?Boy: Nahi Attitude Nahi, Ego Bahut Hai!
No comments:
Post a Comment