Tuesday, 27 May 2014

A Sweet Friend Like You


S0me Friends F0rget,Some M0ve Away,S0me Keep Silent, S0me JuSt Change,Bt I M Nt 0ne 0f Them I Rember U Just 4 Tw0 M0ments


S0me friends f0rget,Some m0ve away,S0me keep Silent, S0me juSt Change,Bt I m nt 0ne 0f them I rember U Just 4 tw0 m0ments n0w & 4everI L0ve U mu Cuteee ..



Khuda Se Thoda Raham Khareed Lete,


Khuda se thoda raham khareed lete,Aap ke zakhmo ka marham khareed lete.Agar kahi bikti khushiya meri,To saari bech kar aap ka har ghum khareed lete.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Best Picture In The World


let “me” show you.. the best picture.. in the world.. ()”‘”() ()”‘() ( ,’o’ ) ( ‘o’,) (,) (,) (,) (,)



Pholo Ki Mehak Ko Churaya Nahi Jata,


Pholo ki mehak ko churaya nahi jata, suraj ki kirno ko chupaya nahijata, kitni vi duri ho dosti mein, Aap jaise dost ko bhulaya nahi jata.



In This World, Where Everything Seems Uncertain, Only One Thing Is Definite.


In this world, where everything seems uncertain, only one thing is definite.You'll always be my friend, beyond words, beyond time and beyond distance!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .