Thursday, 29 May 2014

Ur Words R ANTIBIOTICS, - Love SMS Message


If Out Of Time


If, out of time, I could pick one moment and keep it shining, always new, of all the days that I have lived, I'd pick the moment I met you.



Yοu Are So Αffectionate,


Yοu are so Αffectionate,Caring Αnd loving.Ι am so lucky tο have you on Μy life.Thank yοu for being Μy wife.



Love Is Like A Violin, The Music May Stop Every Now And Then, But Remember The Strings Remain Forever!


Love is like a violin, the music may stop every now and then, but remember the strings remain forever!Missing you, my love!



Our Love Story Is Like The Water Of Rains. �,�,�,�,�,�,�


Our love story is like the water of rains. �,�,�,�,�,�,� This love runs with the blood in every vein.Keep travelling within me,Keep passing with every ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .