"Some People Likes Sunday,
"Some people likes Sunday, Some people likes Monday, However I just like only One day, Its Your Birthday".."Happy Birthday Friend May God ..
With Each Year, I’ll Love You Much More.
With each year, I’ll love you much more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I’ll be there for every up, down and in between. ..
Words Alone Are Not Enough To Express How Happy I Am You Are Celebrating Another Year Of Your Life! My Wish For You On Your Birthday Is That You Are, Happy And Healthy, And Will Always Be! Don’t Ever Change.
Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, happy ..
You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.
You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become because you kept pushing, thank you. Happy birthday ..
Cute And Pretty, Beautiful And Lovely. Charming And Bubbly, Innocent And Friendly. My Dear Daughter, You Are All Of The Above, Endless For You Is Our Love
Cute and pretty, beautiful and lovely. Charming and bubbly, Innocent and friendly. My Dear daughter, you are all of the above, endless for you is our loveI ..
No comments:
Post a Comment