This Christmas Tree Is Just For You.
,:’*’:, ,:;¤*¤;:, ,:;;¤*¤;;:, > < I SÉT ÜP This CHRISTMAS TREE Just For You. It brings with it, Hope, Joy, and Love & Peace. ..
Dreams Visit Us When We R Asleep But GOD Is Truly Wise, He Wakes Us Up Each Day & Gives Us Every Chance To Make Our Dreams Come True!
Dreams visit us when we r asleep but GOD is truly wise, he wakes us up each day & gives us every chance to make our dreams come true! HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Lets Welcome The Year Which Is Fresh And New,
Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new, Lets cherish each moment it beholds, Lets celebrate this blissful New year. Merry X-mas
Wishing You All The Peace, Joy, And Love
Joy resounds in the hearts of those who believe in the miracle of Christmas! Wishing you all the peace, joy, and love of the season! Season’s Greetings!
Merry Christmas, My Love. I Hope You Love The Gifts I Have For You,
Merry Christmas, my love. I hope you love the gifts I have for you, and I can’t want to see the smile on your face.
No comments:
Post a Comment