While You Are Busy Planning Your Day With Your Special Someone, Here Are Beautiful Valentine’s Day Messages, Quotes And Images That You Can Share With Each Other.
While you are busy planning your day with your special someone, here are beautiful Valentine’s Day messages, quotes and images that you can share with ..
Colours May Fade, The Sun May Not Shine,
Colours may fade, the sun may not shine, the moon may not be bright, heart-beats may stop, lives may pass but our friendship, I will treasure 'till the ..
I Do Not Need More Tests To Find Out If Your Love Is What I Needed In My Life, Since We Changed My Life My Girlfriend.
I do not need more tests to find out if your love is what I needed in my life, since we changed my life my girlfriend. Happy Valentine’s My Love.
If I Reached For Your Hand, Will U Hold It?
If I reached for your hand, will u hold it?If I hold out my arms, will u hug me?If I go for your lips, will u kiss me?If I capture your heart, will u love ..
Curved High On A Mountain, Covered Deep In Dew, I Saw These Words… I LOVE YOU!
Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!Happy valentines Day
No comments:
Post a Comment