Sunday, 18 May 2014

You Can Spend - Birthday SMS Message


Dear Son, No Matter How Much You Have Grown, For Us, You Are Always Going To Remain Our Dearest And Smartest Baby Boy.


Dear son, no matter how much you have grown, for us, you are always going to remain our dearest and smartest baby boy. Wishing you a happy birthday. May ..



Hope Your Birthday Bestows You With More Happiness, Love And Fun Than You Ever Thought You Could Take...and Then Some! You Deserve It All. Enjoy Your Special Day!


Hope your birthday bestows you with more happiness, love and fun than you ever thought you could take...and then some! You deserve it all. Enjoy your special ..



I’m Wishing You Another Year


I’m wishing you another yearOf laughter, joy and fun,Surprises, love and happiness,And when your birthday’s done,I hope you feel deep in your heart,As ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .