This Greeting Is For My Knight In Shining Armor. You Protect Me, You Love Me. I Am Your Princess, Here To Wish You A Happy, And Beloved, Birthday.
This greeting is for my knight in shining armor. You protect me, you love me. I am your princess, here to wish you a happy, and beloved, birthday.Happy ..
You Are A Part Of All Of My Most Favorite Chapters Of The Book Of My Life, Grandma. I Hope Your Birthday Is Just As Memorable As You've Made Life For Me. Happy Birthday! Thanks For All The Wonderful Memories. Many, Many More To Come.
You are a part of all of my most favorite chapters of the book of my life, Grandma. I hope your birthday is just as memorable as you've made life for me. ..
For The World, It's Just Another Day. But For Me, Today Is The Best Day Of The Year!
For the world, it's just another day. But for me, today is the best day of the year!Happy Birthday, my love!
If Wishes Were Rain Id Send You Showers,
if wishes were rain id send you showers,if fun was time id send you hours,if you needed a friend id send u me!Happy Birthday To You Sweetheart.
Happy Birthday To My Brother.
Happy birthday to my brother.Wish you all the best on this special day, the day when you born, the day when you cry, the day when you smile, the day when ..
With Each Year, I’ll Love You More.
With each year, I’ll love you more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I’ll be there for every up, down and in between. Happy ..
I Wish Theses Wishes Last For An Eternity
I wish that you wish the most beautiful wish, And that nothing can diminish this wish. I wish you love, wealth, and serenity, And I wish theses wishes ..
No comments:
Post a Comment