Thursday, 18 December 2014

BeautiFool , WonderFool And ColorFool, Amongst All Fools, ~ ~ Happy Fools Day 2016 ~


God Made A Daylight N Is Called Sun,


God made a daylight n is called Sun,God made a entertainment n is called Fun,God made a nightlight n is called Moon,God made a U and isCalled Cartoon !!!Happy ..



I Want U To Know That U Are Very Important To Me, It's Impossible For Me To Live Without U Even 4 A Second! U R My Life & I Can Feel U Everywhere....


I want U to know that U are very important to me, It's impossible for me to live without U even 4 a second! U r my life & I can feel U everywhere.... ..



Kind, Intelligent, Loving And Hot.


Kind, intelligent, loving and hot.This describes everything you are notHappy Fools day



31st March Ho Ya 1st April


31st March ho ya 1st aprilFool to Fool hi hota hai.Wishing very happy, prosperous and joyfulFool Day to the King of Fools



Khush Toh Bohut Hoge Tum,


Khush toh bohut hoge tum,baat hi kutch aisi hai,1st april jo ho rahi hai,dil mein gudgudi si ho rahi hogi,aur kyo na ho….saal mein ek hi toh din aata ..



MAKAYA, HAKAYA, RUMBHA,


MAKAYA, HAKAYA, RUMBHA, ZUMBHATIMBAK, TUMBA, JINGALA, JINGA, RAGIRA, VAGIRA, HELULU, HETATA, NARAKA, HIBAHA.  Congratulations!! u r perfect ..



I May Forget To Wish You On Holi, Diwali, Durga Puja Or Even New Year's Day.


I may forget to wish you on Holi, Diwali, Durga Puja or even New Year's day.But I am very thankful to God that I remember and wish you on a very special ..



This Sms Is Strictly Meant For Smart And Cute Readers Only.


This sms is strictly meant for smart and cute readers only. However since you received it, There must be a technical error for which the sender deeply ..



When You Feel Sad - To Cheer Up Just Go To The Mirror And Say,


When you feel sad - to cheer up just go to the mirror and say,"Damn I am really so cute".You'll overcome your sadness.But don't make this a habit.Coz ..



Plz Cal Me Urgent..


plz cal me urgent..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,janab msg to pura padh liya kro. pata nhi kon kub pahle april fool bana de.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .