Tuesday, 9 December 2014

May This Birthday Be Different


Tamnnaon Se Bhari Ho Jindgi,


Tamnnaon se bhari ho jindgi,Kwahisho se bhara ho har pal,Daaman bhi chhota lagne lage,Itani khushiya de aapko aane wala kal!!Happy Birth Day



May Your Life Remains Pure, Progressive, Powerful & Prosperous..


May your life remains Pure, Progressive, Powerful & Prosperous.. Enjoy your special day & celebrate your life. Many many beautiful wishes on your birthday... ..



On Your Birthday Today, You Are Going To Be Surrounded By Good Friends And A Massive Celebration. What More Could You Ask For?


On your birthday today, you are going to be surrounded by good friends and a massive celebration. What more could you ask for? Uhh, gifts, I guess. No ..



You Are The Greatest Dad In The World. If This Was Father's Day, I Would Give You A Tie. But It's Your Birthday, So I'll Give You All My Love, Respect And Affection, The Ties That Bind.


You are the greatest Dad in the world. If this was Father's Day, I would give you a tie. But it's your birthday, so I'll give you all my love, respect ..



I Hope You Have A Wonderful Day And That The Year Ahead Is Filled With Much Love, Many Wonderful Surprises And Gives You Lasting Memories That You Will Cherish In All The Days Ahead.


I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will ..



I Look At You On This Birthday, And It Is Hard To Believe Another Year Has Passed.


I look at you on this birthday, and it is hard to believe another year has passed. You are as beautiful now as ever before, perhaps even more so!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .