Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Kash Yeh Salgirah Mujhe - Birthday SMS Message


Look Outside Its So Pleasant!


look outside its so pleasant!sun smiling 4 u,tree dancing 4 u,birds singing 4 u,bcoz i requested them all to wish u:happy birthday my frnd



Aap Wo Phool Ho Jo Gulshan Mein Nahin Khilte, Par Jis Pe Aasmaan Ke Farishte Bhi Fakr Hai Karte,


Aap wo phool ho jo gulshan mein nahin khilte, Par jis pe aasmaan ke farishte bhi fakr hai karte,Aap ki zindagi hadd se zyada kimti hain, Janam din aap ..



We Just Want To Share Our Merchandise Of Happiness And Wishes , To Tell You We Care. Have A Beautiful Birthday And An Even Better Year!


We just want to share our merchandise of happiness and wishes , to tell you we care. Have a beautiful birthday and an even better year!Happy Birthday



Thanks For All The Things You’ve Given To Me – Love, Care, Time And Attention.


Thanks for all the things you’ve given to me – love, care, time and attention. I hope that our relationship will last forever. Enjoy your special day.



Full Of Courage, Full Of Inspiration, Full Of Wisdom, Full Of Gratitude… I Wish I Too Can Live A Life Like You – With Pride And Fortitude.


Full of courage, full of inspiration, full of wisdom, full of gratitude… I wish I too can live a life like you – with pride and fortitude. Happy birthday ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .