Your Love Keeps Me Far From Mystery,
Your love keeps me far from mystery,And it is such I’ve found in history.Keeping you forever is all I want to do,‘Cause I could die if I lose you.Good ..
Relations Are Insurance Policies Against Loneliness.
Relations are insurance policies against loneliness.They need to be renewed with regular premium paid with communication, feelings, love and care.Good ..
Lo Aaj Hum Ne Aap Ko Pahle Yaah Kiya,,,
Lo Aaj hum ne Aap ko Pahle Yaah kiya,,, Is Khobsorat Subha ko Aap ke Naam Kiya,,, Acha Guzre ye Din Aap ka Dil se hum Ne ye Paigam diya,
Thinking Of U This Lovely Morning,
Thinking of U This Lovely Morning,As the Sun Starts Shining,So My Dear Charming,Here is My Good Morning,Keep Smiling Morning Till Evening.
\ ! /
\ ! / -M I- Day / ! \+ + + + ( * + Night + + +, , , , , , , , Rain / / /AnytimeAnywhereU’ll B In My PRAYERSGod Bless U Gud Morng
The Sun Is Shining, It Is Time To Get Up
It is time to get up and get things done, Look, the sun is shining. And with such great timing, A new and fresh morning has come!
No comments:
Post a Comment