Tuesday, 30 December 2014

You Are The Sunlight To My Darkest Places


As Pure As Diamond May Your Relation Be, Till The Time On Earth Lasts, The Sea!!!


As pure as diamond may your relation be, Till the time on Earth lasts, the sea!!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!



Ill Always Remember The Day I Married You, Without


Ill always remember The day I married you, Withoutyou my love, my beauty, I dont know what Id doYourloving and thoughtful ,Just to mention two, I adoreyour ..



We've Had Our Ups And Downs,This We Both Know,Through It All Our Love Still Managed To Grow Different Thoughts We Had About Many Things,But Our Love For Each Other,Had No Attached Strings...


We've had our ups and downs,This we both know,Through it all our love Still managed to grow Different thoughts we had About many things,But our love for ..



,*””*,*””*,


,*””*,*””*,‘*, Maah-E-. “*,*”RamazanKa,*””*,*””*,‘*, 1st jumma. “*,*”,*””*,*””*,‘*, Bohat. ‘*,*’BohatMubarak ..



A Love That Stays And Never Dies


We watched the sun rise a million times, We had our conflicts, had our lies But I think we know that beneath lies A love that stays and never dies. Happy ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .