Husband Texts To Wife On Cell..
Husband texts to wife on cell.."Hi,what r u doing Darling?"Wife: I'm dying..!Husband jumps with joy but types "Sweet Heart, how can I live ..
Police Officer: I Arrest People, But, When I Go Home, I'm Under House Arrest, By Wife
Police Officer: I arrest people, But, when I go home, I'm under house arrest, by WifeProfessor: I give lectures to students, But, when I go home, I get ..
Monkeys Like You Should Be Kept In The Zoo
Roses r red, violets r blue, monkeys like you should be kept in the zoo. Dont get angry, you will find me there too, not in the cage but laughing at you.
To My Lovely Best Friends..
To My Lovely Best Friends.....Hazaron Kaam Hen Jo Mujhko Busy Rakhty Hen,,Magar Tum Log Itny "Namunay" Ho Jo Phir Bhi Yaad Aa Jaty Ho.. :-D
Agar Duniya Me Koi Tabdeeli Lana Chahty Ho To
Agar Duniya Me Koi Tabdeeli Lana Chahty Ho ToKunwaray Rehty Huwe hi Le Aao,,QK Shadi k BaadAap Duniya to Door ki Baat,Remote se Channel BhiApni Marzi se ..
Girls Love Is Like A Chocolate.
Girls love is like a chocolate.because it’s too sweet. but the taste is short time,Caution:every chocolate has an expiry date.But boys love is like wine,no ..
No comments:
Post a Comment