SuneHari DHUP BaRsat K BAAd, THori Si HAsi HR BAaT K BaAd, USi TRHa HO MUBArak YE Eid RaAmDaN K BaaD, WiSHIng YOu A VEry SpEcIaL
SuneHari dHUP BaRsat k bAAd, tHori Si hAsi hR bAaT k BaAd, uSi tRHa hO mUBArak yE Eid raAmDaN k BaaD, wiSHIng yOu a VEry spEcIaL“.*.*haPPY eID mUBArak*.*.”
On This Auspicious Occasion Of Eid, I Wish The Prophet Always Guides You And Shows You The Right Path, Now And Forever.
On this auspicious occasion of Eid, I wish the prophet always guides you and shows you the right path, now and forever.Eid Mubarak!
Don’t Open It For Atleast 5 More Day,
Don’t open it for atleast 5 more day,......Mujhey pata tha aap say sabar kahan ho ga,Happy EID Mubarak.Yaad rakhna I’m the first 2 say u eid Mubarak ..
May Allah Bring You Joy, Happiness, Peace And Prosperity On This Blessed Occasion.
May Allah bring you joy, happiness, peace and prosperity on this blessed occasion. Wishing you and your family on this happy occasion of Eid! Eid Mubarak!
.–,!”””EID””!
.–,!”””EID””!/ – ,! CARDS!“-0-””””””’0″-”Apna EID CARD Jaldi se nikaloTruk late ho raha hay baki friends ko b wish karna ..
Don’t Open It For Atleast 2 More Day,
Don’t open it for atleast 2 more day,......Mujhey pata tha aap say sabar kahan ho ga,Happy EID Mubarak.Yaad rakhna I’m the first 2 say u eid Mubarak ..
No comments:
Post a Comment