Beggar: 5 Rupaye Ka Sawaal Hai, Baba...
Beggar: 5 Rupaye ka Sawaal Hai, Baba...Santa: Puchho, Shayad Mujhe Aata Ho!
Rangeen Ho Tum Rango Se Zyada,
Rangeen ho tum Rango se zyada, Mehkte ho tum Phulo se zyada, Smart ho tum Mujhse zyada Agar ye sochte ho tum to. ‘Bewkoof ‘ ..
Fill Blank Wth YES/NO
Fill blank wth YES/NO 1)…,Im not mentally fit! 2)…,I have no brain! 3)…,I have no commonsense!4)..,I am mad!
Dentist: Apka Daant Nikaalna
Dentist: Apka daant nikaalnaprega #Sheikh: paise lagenge? Dentist: 200. Shekh: ye lo 50,thora sa DHEELA kr do, nikaal mailon ga..
If Husband Is The Head Of The Family,
If Husband Is The Head Of The Family,Then What Is Wife??..Wife Is The Neck Of The FamilyWhich Can Turn The Head Anywhere. :-D
Police Officer: I Arrest People, But, When I Go Home, I'm Under House Arrest, By Wife
Police Officer: I arrest people, But, when I go home, I'm under house arrest, by WifeProfessor: I give lectures to students, But, when I go home, I get ..
No comments:
Post a Comment