Ap K Berukhi Ko B Rutba Diya Hum Nay,
Ap K Berukhi Ko B Rutba Diya Hum Nay,Dosti Ka Har Farz Ada Kia Hum Ne,Mat Sochiye Ga K Hum Bhula Dainge Apko,Aj Phir Ap Se Pehlay Apko Yaad Kiya Hum Nay…`Jis ..
There Is No Difference Between
There Is No Difference Between COMPLETE and FINISH. But When U Love A Right Person, U R COMPLETE. And When U Love A Wrong Person,U R FINISHED..!
Live For The Person Who Dies For You
Live for the person who dies for you, Smile for the person who cries for you, Fight for the person who protects you, & love the person who loves you ..
If I Was A Tear
If I was a tear in ur eyes, I would roll down, Kiss ur cheeks & die on ur lips, BUT If u were a tear in my eyes, with the fear of loosing u, Iwould ..
"..Itni Be-RukhI WO BHi HuMsay,,,
"..Itni be-RukhI wO bHi huMsay,,,"Shaam""..Hmari muhabat ka Tmasha deKhti Ho,,"YaN hmaRy zaBat ka ImtIhaaN laIti Ho,,,
Every Time You Look At Me, I Look Away.
Every time you look at me, I look away.Every time you look away, I look at you!
No comments:
Post a Comment