There Were People Who Told Us That Our Marriage Would Not Last Many Years, But So Much Time Together Has Shown That In Reality You And I Love Each Other. I Love To Have Married With You And If I Had Another Chance To Do The Same, I Totally Would. Have A Nice Day Of Love.
There were people who told us that our marriage would not last many years, but so much time together has shown that in reality you and I love each other. ..
Be My Valentine,
Be my valentine,in the east or west,you know I love you best,so give up the all rest,and be my valentine,no matter what the season,it’s you I should ..
I Love The Way You Make Me Happy, And The Ways You Show Your Care. I Love The Way You Say, 'I Love You,' And The Way You're Always There...
I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care. I love the way you say, 'I Love You,' and the way you're always there... Happy Valentines ..
Valentines Day Is A Day Of Love,
Valentines Day is a day of love,No 1 gives me more love than u,U brighten up my Each day,U deserve my undying love,Will U Be my valentine???? Happy Valentine ..
Roses Are Red And Violets Are Blue,
Roses are red and violets are blue,I’ve never been more in love with you!Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
Curved High On A Mountain, Covered Deep In Dew, I Saw These Words… I LOVE YOU!
Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!Happy valentines Day
No comments:
Post a Comment