In The Flower My Rose Is You,
In The Flower My Rose Is You,In The Diamond My Kohinoor Is You,In The Sky My Moon Is You,I'm Only Body My Heart Is You,That's Why I Always MISS YOU!
Mere Liye Kya Ho Aap Main Kaise Samjhau,
Mere liye kya ho aap main kaise samjhau,Dil kholkar apna me aapko kaise dhikhau,chand alfazo me apna Haq kaise jatau,chahta hu main khud se bhi zyada ye ..
Sometimes, I Forget To Say Hi,
Sometimes, I forget to say hi,Sometimes, I even miss to reply, Sometimes, my message doesn't reach you,But, it doesn't mean that I forget you,I’m just ..
If You Delete This SMS
If you delete this SMSYou love me,If you keep it,You want me,If you ignore it,You adore me,If you send it back,You can’t live without me Now what will ..
The Person Who Loves You, Will Fight Wid You More.
The person who loves you, will fight wid you more.but if you drop a tear, he will fight the world to stop your tears.
No comments:
Post a Comment