Monday, 18 May 2015

Its Your Birthday Time Again;


I Just Realize Why There Is The Word Great In Grandfather. Because You’re Great, Gracious, Fantastic, Amazing, And Amiable!


I just realize why there is the word great in grandfather. Because you’re great, gracious, fantastic, amazing, and amiable! Happy Birthday, GrandFather!! ..



Dua Hai Ki Kamyabi Ke Har Sikhar Pe Aap Ka Naam Hoga, Aapke Har Kadam Par Duniya Ka Salam Hoga, Himat Se Mushkilon Ka Samana Karna Hamari Dua Hai Ki Waqt


Dua hai Ki Kamyabi ke har sikhar pe aap ka naam hoga, aapke har kadam par duniya ka salam hoga, Himat se mushkilon ka samana karna hamari dua hai ki waqt ..



A Grandmother Is The Second Mother In A Child’s Life. For Me You Were My Mother, Sister And Friend! I Am Very Happy To Be Your Grandchild!


A grandmother is the second mother in a child’s life. For me you were my mother, sister and friend! I am very happy to be your grandchild!Happy Birthday



Tumhari Is Ada Ka Kya Jawad Du,


Tumhari is ada ka kya jawad du,apne dost ko kya uphar du,koi accha sa phool hota to mali se mangvata,jo khud gulab hai usko kya gulab du...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ..



May You Gain All The Wealth Of Happiness,


May you Gain all the Wealth of Happiness,and Health of Long Blessfull Life,and Get ur Best Wishes from ur Loved ones.HAPPY BIRTHDAY



Happy Birthday To You Sweetheart


If kisses were rain I’d send you showers, If fun was time I’d send you hours, If you needed a friend I’d send you me! *Happy Birthday ..



I Always Wanted To Grow Up To Be Just Like You, And I Still Haven’t Changed My Mind. You Are My Perfect Example Of Strength And Love, And I Aspire To Be The Same Type Of Dad To My Kids That You Have Always Been For Me.


I always wanted to grow up to be just like you, and I still haven’t changed my mind. You are my perfect example of strength and love, and I aspire to ..



A Smile Is The Simple Curve,


A smile is the simple curve,that sets everything straight in mind,And also wipes face wrinkle far away,Hoping that u ll share a lot of happiness,And receive ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .