Saturday, 9 May 2015

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year


()"""() ,*


()"""() ,*( "o" ) ,***=(,,)=("")<-***(""),,,("") "**Roses 4 u…MERRY CHRISTMAS toU…



A Day To Recall The Message Of The Lord


A day to recall the message of the Lord, To wrap his children with unity, Love, respect, generosity and compassion To all his brethren. Wish you a Merry ..



It Is D Month Of Çàkès Ñ Çàndlès,


It is d month of Çàkès Ñ Çàndlès, Snòw n Sòngs, Çàrols n Joys, ..



Before The Church Bells Ring,


Before The Church Bells Ring,Before The Holy Star Appears,Before Networks Get Jammed,Let Me Wish You A,Merry X'mas!



Two Things Upon This Changing Earth Can Neither Change Nor End,


Two things upon this changing earth can neither change nor end, the splendor of Christ’s humble birth, the love of friend for friend.



I Wish You Lovely X-mas,


I wish you Lovely X-mas,I wish you Favorable,I wish you Enjoyable,You shall not Lack in this X-mas,They Lord shall provide to you,Merry X-Mas.



This Christmas Tree Is Just For You.


,:’*’:, ,:;¤*¤;:, ,:;;¤*¤;;:, > < I SÉT ÜP This CHRISTMAS TREE Just For You. It brings with it, Hope, Joy, and Love & Peace. ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .