Saturday, 23 May 2015

Tamanaoun Sy Bhaari Ho Apki Zindgi


Happy Birthday, My Love.


Happy birthday, my love.When I see you,My knees go weak,My heart jumps,I cannot speak.I'm right beside you,Nothing's wrong,Hand in hand we go,I'm where ..



On This Special Day, As You Celebrate Your Birthday… Here’s Wishing You A Whole Lot Of Happiness And Sweet Surprises!


On this special day, as you celebrate your birthday… here’s wishing you a whole lot of happiness and sweet surprises! Wishing You a Happy birthday!



Birthday Hay Apki, Dety Hain Hum Yeh Dua


Birthday Hay Apki, Dety Hain Hum Yeh DuaEk Baar Jo Mil Jayen Hum, Honge Na Kbhie JuddaSath Deingy Jiwan Bhaar Ka, Yeh Hay Humra WaddaJaan Louta Deingy ..



May Your Every Birthday Is Better Than The Last Years. Celebrate Everyday Of Your Life With Excitement, Strength, Smiles And Laughter.


May your every birthday is better than the last years. Celebrate everyday of your life with excitement, strength, smiles and laughter.Wish you a Happy ..



You Are The Greatest Dad In The World. If This Was Father's Day, I Would Give You A Tie. But It's Your Birthday, So I'll Give You All My Love, Respect And Affection, The Ties That Bind.


You are the greatest Dad in the world. If this was Father's Day, I would give you a tie. But it's your birthday, so I'll give you all my love, respect ..



I Hope Your Special Day Will Bring You Lots Of Happiness, Love, And Fun. You Deserve Them A Lot. Enjoy!


I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love, and fun. You deserve them a lot. Enjoy!Happy Birthday



Full Of Wisdom, Full Of Fun. Full Of Charm, My Grandpa Is Second To None.


Full of wisdom, full of fun. Full of charm, my grandpa is second to none. Full of manners, full of insight. Full of inspiration, my grandpa is always right. ..



Sisters Like You Are Dazzling Diamonds. They Glisten, They Are Invaluable And They Are Accurately A Woman’s Best Friend.


Sisters like you are dazzling diamonds. They glisten, they are invaluable and they are accurately a woman’s best friend. Have a wonderful birthday dear ..



A Joyous Birthday With Fun And Friends,


A Joyous Birthday with Fun and Friends,A Happier Day with Gifts and Grands,Where Wishing is a Trend,I simply Pray for you My Friend,Be the HAPPIEST Forever,May ..



"Birthdays Come Around Every Year, But Friends Like You Only Come Once In A Lifetime. So Glad You Came Into My Life. Best Wishes On Your Special Day. "


"Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. So glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day. ..



Anger Must Left Behind You,


Anger must left behind you, just don’t let it find you, cause love will not remain as long as you complain. Enjoy what it’s worth. Happy Birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .