Monday, 4 May 2015

The Birth Holiday Filled With Sun


On Your Birthday, I Pray To God To Bless You With All His Love, Luck And Care.


On your birthday, I pray to God to bless you with all His love, luck and care. You are my support, my strength, my friend and my guide. Thanks for everything. ..



You Are Such A Special Friend,


You are such a special friend,Who deserves a special day,For being who you are andBringing joy in every way.You make me smile and laugh,with everything ..



I Am Very Lucky That You Choose Me To Spend This Special Day. Thanks For Everything You Give Me, I Love You A Lot My Darling!


I am very lucky that you choose me to spend this special day. Thanks for everything you give me, I love you a lot my darling! Happy Birthday



Birthday Wishes Straight From Heart For A Friend Without Any Fault. Have A Great Time, See You Soon.


Birthday wishes straight from heart for a friend without any fault. Have a great time, see you soon.Happy Birthday



Always Smile And Laugh, And Never Never Give Up. You Make Us All Happier. Especially On Your Birthday.


Always smile and laugh, and never never give up. You make us all happier. Especially on your birthday.Birthday Wishes



Happy Birthday! May You Have The Best Of Luck On Your Special Day, Bringing You The Joy, Peace And Wonder You So Rightfully Deserve.


Happy birthday! May you have the best of luck on your special day, bringing you the joy, peace and wonder you so rightfully deserve. Happy Birthday



I Hope You Never Forget That With Me, You Have Everything You Could Ever Hope For My Son, As Your Mother I Love You Always.


I hope you never forget that with me, you have everything you could ever hope for my son, as your mother I love you always. Have a hearty birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .