Monday, 11 May 2015

I Take Pride In You Being My Progeny - As You Have Lived A Life Of High Morals And Values.


You Have Been The Greatest Pillar In My Life.Always Being There For Picking Me Up Whenever I Fall Down, And For That, I Can Never Ever Repay For.On This Special Day, I Want To Wish You A Happy Birthday And Am Praying That God Adds You More And More Years So That We Can Continue Receiving Your Wise Counsel.


You have been the greatest pillar in my life.Always being there for picking me up whenever I fall down, and for that, I can never ever repay for.On this ..



Yahi Dua Karta Hu Khuda Se,


Yahi dua karta hu khuda se,Aapki zindigi mein koi Gam na ho,Janamdin per mile hazaro khusiyan,Chahe unme shaamil hum na ho.HAPPY BIRTHDAY



Just Want You To Know That I Am Thinking About You All The Time,


Just want you to know that I am thinking about you all the time,And hope you have a happy birthday, Sister.!



On Your Birthday, I Pray To God To Bless You With All His Love, Luck And Care.


On your birthday, I pray to God to bless you with all His love, luck and care. You are my support, my strength, my friend and my guide. Thanks for everything. ..



You Are A True Inspiration For Me, Thank You For Giving Us Something To Carry Home Each Day.


You are a true inspiration for me, Thank you for giving us something to carry home each day. Happy birthday to an honest teacher!



Always Smile And Laugh, And Never Never Give Up. You Make Us All Happier. Especially On Your Birthday.


Always smile and laugh, and never never give up. You make us all happier. Especially on your birthday.Birthday Wishes



Its A Nice Feeling When U Know Dat Some1 Likes U,


Its a nice feeling when u know dat some1 likes u,Some1 thinks about u,Some1 needs u,But it feels much better when u know dat some1 never ever 4gets ur ..



Step By Step The Journey Goes On, Little By Little It May Seem So Long. Forget About Your Past, You Can't Change It, Forget About Your Future, You Cant Predict It. Just Think About Present, You Can Handle It. Enjoy Presents Every Moment & Be Happy....


Step by step the journey goes on, Little by little it may seem so long. Forget about your past, you can't change it, Forget about your future, you cant ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .