“Allah Tests Our Patience And Our Fortitude. He Tests Out Strength Of Faith. Be Patient And There Will Endless Rewards For You, Insha'Allah" - Utaz Badr”
“Allah tests our patience and our fortitude. He tests out strength of faith. be patient and there will endless rewards for you, insha'Allah" - Utaz ..
Today Is FRIDAY,
Today is FRIDAY, The Day OfAcceptance of Dua.!I Pray to ALLAH for You & Your Family, A good health,Long life,Brilliant Success,Barkat-e- Kaseerin Your:Jan-o-Mal,Izzat-o-Iqbal,Eeman,Sehat, ..
Prayers & Seeds Are Similar In Nature. Both Having Nothing Within, But Have The Potential Of Creating Everything..!! So Remember Me In Ur Prayers
Prayers & seeds are similar in nature. Both having nothing within, but have the potential of creating everything..!! So remember me in ur prayersJumma ..
“When My Prayers Are Answered, I Am Happy Because It Was My Wish. When My Prayers Are Not Answered, I Am Even More Happy Because That Was Gods Wish.”
“When my prayers are answered, I am happy because it was my wish. When my prayers are not answered, I am even more happy because that was gods wish.”― ..
No comments:
Post a Comment