If U R Safe, SMS Me Immediately
Where r u? U r u not replying? I m worried coz todays paper I read that due 2 thunder a monkey has been severely injured. So if u r safe, SMS me immediately.
Abcd…..& U
A-u r attractive, B- u r best, C- u r cute, D-u r dear, E-u r excellent, F- u r funny, G-u r great, H-he he he, I-i am, J-joking.
Can You Pronounce Good English
Can you pronounce good English:- read along woof, roof, loof, shoof, shoof, woof, loof, roof, poof, woof woof, hoof, woof, roof, shoof. Test results: You ..
Jab Apko Uparwale Ne
Jab apko uparwale ne banaya hoga, Tab usko bhi bahut mazaa aya hoga. Hasi di bachon wali, Surat di bholi bhali, Mizaaz diya cool, Aur dimaag gaya bhool..!!
For Smart And Cute Readers
This message is strictly for smart and cute readers, Since u have received it, . . . It is Obviously a Technical Error... Sender Deeply Apologizes....
No comments:
Post a Comment