Monday, 3 July 2017

4rget About Ur Past 4rget About Ur Future..


Anger Must Left Behind You,


Anger must left behind you, just don’t let it find you, cause love will not remain as long as you complain. Enjoy what it’s worth. Happy Birthday.



Hum To Sirf Dua Go Log,


Hum to sirf dua go log,Khak-o-mehr ka kya sanjog,Pas rahain ya door rahain,Mehfil to abad ha na,Aaj tumhari "Birthday" ha,Dekho Hum ko yad ha na."HaPpY ..



Ear Or Far Wherever U Are,


ear or far wherever U are,My best wishes are with U,Aap jiyo hazaro saal,May success & joy be yours everyday,Yehi hai meri wish heart se!“Happy Birthday”



I Still Wonder How You Managed To Handle Such Characters As We Were In School. You Are An Outstanding Teacher And Because You Disciplined Us With One Hand And Drew Us In With The Other, We Are Who We Have Become Today.


I still wonder how you managed to handle such characters as we were in school. You are an outstanding teacher and because you disciplined us with one hand ..



I Wish Theses Wishes Last For An Eternity


I wish that you wish the most beautiful wish, And that nothing can diminish this wish. I wish you love, wealth, and serenity, And I wish theses wishes ..



.* You Made Me Smile, Cry And Fight. You Gave, Shared And Snatched. But You Never Ceased To Love, Care And Bother.


.* You made me smile, cry and fight. You gave, shared and snatched. But you never ceased to love, care and bother. I wish I can go back in time and slap ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .