In This New Year, I Wish You Achieve All Your Goals In Life,
In this New Year, I wish you achieve all your goals in life,And get success at every step of life, enjoy a rocking year.Happy New Year 2018
Day By Day Teri Khushiyaa Ho Jaaye Double,
Day by day teri khushiyaa ho jaaye double,Teri zindagi sey delete ho jaaye sare trouble,Tu rahey hamesha smart n fit,Tere liye New Year ho super-duper ..
May Warmth Be Always In Your Home
May warmth be always in your home, May all the love be in your heart, Happy new year my friend, and cheers, For this one and all the coming years!
May All The Happiness Be For You
May light be always on your way, May scent of flowers follow you, May full of good emotions be your day, May all the happiness be for you. I wish you a ..
Year Is Closing
Year is closing, New year is entering, still our love is shining, our friendship is growing, just because your daily messaging, Happy New Year!
New Year Is A Time For Celebration,
New Year is a time for celebration,of love, of life, of Friendship,Therefore, it is the time to thank God,for the wonderful friends,and to bring to their ..
May God Give You The Happiness And Strength To Overcome Your Past Year Failures.A New Day And A Brand New Year Have Come, Bringing With It Opportunities To Shine.
May God give you the happiness and strength to overcome your past year failures.A New Day and a brand New Year have come, bringing with it opportunities ..
I Wish U To Have A
I wish U to have aSweetest Sunday,Marvelous Monday,Tasty Tuesday,Wonderful Wednesday,Thankful Thursday,Friendly Friday,Successful Saturday.Have a great ..
I Hve No Pearl To Gift You,
I hve no pearl to gift you,I hve no diamond to give u,I hve no flowers to send u, butI have 3 beautiful words to say u"ALLAH BLESS YOU"HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018
No comments:
Post a Comment