Wishing You Safety, Happiness, And Wealth…!
Wishing you safety, happiness, and wealth…!This day has been blessed by your birth.!
Fly Free And Happy Beyond Birthdays And Across Forever,
Fly free and happy beyond birthdays and across forever,and we'll meet now and then when we wish,in the midst of the one celebration that never can end.?
Birthday Wishes Straight From Heart For A Friend Without Any Fault. Have A Great Time, See You Soon.
Birthday wishes straight from heart for a friend without any fault. Have a great time, see you soon.Happy Birthday
Sister, You Haven't Had It Easy, To Say The Least, The Motivation And Spirit You Demonstrate Makes Me Succeed.
Sister, you haven't had it easy, to say the least, the motivation and spirit you demonstrate makes me succeed. Thank you and Happy Birthday!
Kick Off Ur Shoes,
Kick off ur shoes,take a break,Crank the tunes,Dance & Shake,light the candles,cut the cake .Make its a day,that’s simply Great!!!Happy Birthday…
Friendship Is Not Something That Is Written On Paper,
Friendship is not something that is written on paper,because paper can be torn.It is neither something that can be written on a rock,for even a rock can ..
For Your Birthday, Darling, I'll Be Here To Make Sure You Enjoy Every Moment To The Fullest — Like I Savor Every Moment With You.
For your birthday, darling, I'll be here to make sure you enjoy every moment to the fullest — like I savor every moment with you.Happy birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment