Friday, 29 September 2017

When I See You Two Together


If I Met You On Tomorrow I Would Still Give


If I Met You On Tomorrow I Would Still Give You My Heart If You Should Say, "Do You Still Love Me?" I"D Say, "Till Death Do Us Part" ..



Wishing You The Very Best,


Wishing you the very best,A wonderful day and all the restGood health, good cheer, good luck, good friends,And happiness that never ends!Drink some bubbly ..



,*””*,*””*,


,*””*,*””*,‘*, Maah-E-. “*,*”RamazanKa,*””*,*””*,‘*, 1st jumma. “*,*”,*””*,*””*,‘*, Bohat. ‘*,*’BohatMubarak ..



My Beloved Mum And Dad, Today Is A Very Special Day For All Of Us, Because On This Day Our Wonderful Family Appeared. You Can’t Even Imagine How Grateful I Am For Such Great Parents.


My beloved mum and dad, today is a very special day for all of us, because on this day our wonderful family appeared. You can’t even imagine how grateful ..



God Is So Benevolent, Forgiving And Kind;


God is so benevolent, forgiving and kind;In nuptial knots, the mortals He binds;I am so thankful that He made me find;A companion for my life to be on ..



If I Had My Life To Live Over Again, I Would Find You Sooner Than Now – So That I Could Love You Longer.


If I had my life to live over again, I would find you sooner than now – so that I could love you longer.Happy Anniversary to us!



We’ve Had Our Ups And Downs, This We Both Know,


We’ve had our ups and downs, This we both know,Through it all our love Still managed to grow,Different thoughts we had About many things,But our love ..



A Love That Stays And Never Dies


We watched the sun rise a million times, We had our conflicts, had our lies But I think we know that beneath lies A love that stays and never dies. Happy ..



When You Mix Rice In Milk, You Call It Kheer.


When you mix rice in milk, you call it kheer.When you mix vinegar in milk you call it paneer.When you mix a sweet person like me in your life you call ..



Har Sans Ma Tujhe Meri Awaz Ayegi,


Har Sans Ma Tujhe Meri Awaz Ayegi,Na Chahte Huay B Tujhe Meri Yaad Ayegi ,Machal Joagy Mujhe Milne KO,Jab Moat Mujhe is Dunya SE Door Lay Jayegi......!!!!!!! ..



You Would Never Ever Know What I Think About You,


You would never ever know what I think about you,in first place but I ensure you whatever it is.It is the respect for you, Happy Anniversary to you.May ..



Hope That Ur Strong, Sweet


Hope that ur strong, sweet&soothing bond of togetherness&its freshness&fragrance continue till eternity.Happy Marriage Anniversary



The Loves You Both Shared Has Opened Our Eyes To The Very True Essence Of Love. The Patience You Both Shared Toward Each Other’s Differences Has Opened Our Eyes To The True Value Of Solidarity. The Way You Supported Yourselves Towards Achieving Each Other’s Goals Has Given Us The True Insight Of The Quintessence Of Commitment. Happy Anniversary, My Loving Mommy And Daddy!


The loves you both shared has opened our eyes to the very true essence of love. The patience you both shared toward each other’s differences has opened ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .