Saturday, 16 September 2017

Speak Less To People Whom U Love Most


Protect Her, Love Her, Kiss Her, Hold Her, Smile With Her, Laugh With Her.


Protect her, love her, kiss her, hold her, smile with her, laugh with her. But don't make her fall if you don't plan on catching her.



Ye Muhabbaton K Daway, Ye Wafa'on K Waday


Ye Muhabbaton K Daway, Ye Wafa'on K WadayWo Teri Zindagi K Liye Patharon Ki Masjidon Men SajdayHen Kiya Ye Jhoot sabhi, Tum Itne Bhi Nahi Ho SadayHy Aisa ..



Wada Hai Hamari Ye Mohabbat Ki Dastan Khaas Rahegi,


Wada hai Hamari ye Mohabbat ki Dastan Khaas Rahegi,,Aapki Surat Hamesha Dil k Paas Rahegi,,Nahi Bhulenge Hum Aapko or Aapke Piyar ko,,Jab tak Dil me Dhadkan ..



Love Exists


I thought love was just a mirage of mind, illusion, impossible to find. But the day I met u, I began to see, Love is real & it exists in me



Apki Yaad Me Sab Kuch Bhulaye Baithe Hain,


Apki yaad me sab Kuch bhulaye baithe hain,Chiraagh khushiyon k bujhaye baithe hainHum to marenge Apki baahon mein, Yeh bhi maut se shart lagaye baithe ..



Text Locking Our Hearts Together


I would bleed out if I wouldn’t have you near me, Your heart is my hideout, it’s the best place to be. If you think small words count and they cover ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .