Some People In Life Are A Part Of Us,
Some people in life are a part of us,Even though we Miss them,We never Lose them bcoz we findThe Memories of time SpentTogether still living in us..
I Always Think Of You,
I always think of you,in my sleep,in my dreams,I always think of you,all night all day,hoping you’re alright,I always think of you,wishing that you were ..
Kaha Us Ny Bharosa Kisi Pe Itna Nahi Kerty,,
Kaha Us ny Bharosa Kisi pe Itna nahi kerty,,Kaha Me ny Mohabbat me Kabhi Socha nahi kerty,,Kaha Us ny Bohat KhushRang Dunya k Nazaray Hen,,Kaha Me ny Jab ..
Dastak Kisi Ki Hai Ke Gumaan, Dekhnay Tou De,
Dastak kisi ki hai ke gumaan, dekhnay tou de,Darwaza humain tez hawa kholnay tou de,
I’ll Live With You Forever
Here’s a promise I am making, Here’s an oath I am taking, I’ll live with you forever, I will give my best to you, In happiness and sad, I’ll ..
When I Love U, Hurt Me Not
when I love u, hurt me not, when I care u, miss me not, when I forget u, hate me not, when I’m away, leave me not, bcoz I love u a lot
No comments:
Post a Comment